Friday, February 3, 2012

Is picking a Christian Church like a Chinese menu?

Do you have to decide if they hate gays? eat seafood? mix fabrics? let women talk? tithe more than 10% etc. etc. ?Is picking a Christian Church like a Chinese menu?
Yes it's smart to check their beliefs before joining...all "Christian" churches don't have the same beliefs.
Picking a Protestant church is something like that. But picking original and true Christianity is much easier.Is picking a Christian Church like a Chinese menu?
Wow what a top contributor question. I'm sure you make your parents very proud. or wait did you pick them, or did they pick you.
be careful....i asked for chicken fingers in a chinese restaurant and they came with knuckles...
"I like my chinese food cooked right because they aren't giving me the good rice, no."
I'll be like "here's your tip. Be sure to donate it to WBC."

No comments:

Post a Comment