Tuesday, February 21, 2012

When eating Chinese, what do you generally order from the menu ?

Do you prefer your Chinese steamed or raw ???When eating Chinese, what do you generally order from the menu ?
creamofsumyoungguy
steamed. lol it does sound wrong.



sweet and sour chicken and rice!!



oh and the prawn crackers!!When eating Chinese, what do you generally order from the menu ?
steamed

sweet and sour chicken
chicken fingers with pork fried rice, an egg roll, and crab rangoon
never eaten chinease
I prefer to stay away from Chinese food.
I prefer my Chinese alive..
well since i aint a cannible i usually order the hot chicken wings with the prawn crackers
Lo mein noodles
LMAO, sometimes I prefer raw but mostly steamy, very steamy
Moo shu pork



I always put chinese in my mouth raw ====%26gt; or rather --%26gt;
Chicken fried rice, egg drop soup, szechuan chicken, black pepper chicken, any spicy chicken.
I prefer Broccoli Beef over steamed rice most of the time.









n
lol, beef and broccoli. steamed ;]
battered sweet and sour chicken balls, special chow mien, egg fried rice and seaweed mmm
steamed. Beef and Broccoli, or Chicken Lo Mein
yes, i prefer my food steamed. preferably steamed veggies over brown rice.... then i like them to batter it and deep fry it all ;o)
Steamed. -Kung Pao Scallops and sweet honey shrimp.
i always get shrimp or chicken fried rice, orange chicken, (complementary white rice), and then i try ti get something else thats different from the last time i ordered just to change things up.
i normally just get fried rice with the vegetables and shrimp and stuff like that with soy sauce. i also like orage chicken
chicken with green pepper and tomato (extra spicy). and pot stickers
steamed

I usually order beef with broccoli and egg rolls or sweet and sour chicken
I never had chinese growing up, and now, every single time I try (because everyone I know LOVES it), I get soooo sick, I'm done with it. The little crab cheese things taste good, though.
I usually order something different almost every time, but my favorite food is mu shu beef and crab rangoon. I haven't tried anything yet that I really hated.
Steamed and anything without fish and seafood
Chicken Chowmein with Chinese Hot wings and noodles ;) :D yum!
vegetables with rice; can't hide anything in there.

:)~
BBQ Pork, pork fried rice, and an egg roll. If I'm feeling super fancy, I'll get some crab rangoons too.



Tee hee.. You said 'raw'.
Chow Fun, Orange Chicken, Black Bean Tofu, and Won-tons.
chicken chow mien. i like the veggies steamed
anything but cat. i mean chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment