Friday, February 3, 2012

Why are prawn crackers always a chargeable item on a Chinese menu when you get a bag free anyway?

We live across the road from a chinese takeaway. Now while you might get a free bag, I never do, nor does my daughter if she goes. On the other hand both my husband and hers do!



I think the lady owner of the takeaway is looking for a man and as my hubby loves chinese food, I had better look out!Why are prawn crackers always a chargeable item on a Chinese menu when you get a bag free anyway?
Probably incase you want more than one bag or you just want a bag of them and nothing else.
they usually only give it free over a certain price, so say you only wanted a bag of prawn crackers, you'd have to pay for themWhy are prawn crackers always a chargeable item on a Chinese menu when you get a bag free anyway?
Perhaps is a tax trick if you know what I mean (wink, wink).
Our Chinese only gives you them free if you spend over so much. I can't remember how much it is you have to spend, be always spend enough to get them free!
a lot of Chinese takeaways I know of tend to just give them as a freebie if a large food order has been placed. Otherwise, they seem to charge for them
The takeaways around here charge for a bag of crackers. It's not Chinese anyway, whatever the gooks say, it's a swollen ****-off crisp that the chinks have got on the way off and bang you for. If you get charged again for a bag of crackers, my advice is patently assault them and sort it in the Magistrates. Feck, I have done
there's not many people around here that get bags of prawn crackers for free- maybe that's why i get sent out in the rain to collect the take away?

No comments:

Post a Comment