Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Where can I find good chinese carry out in Santa Monica, CA?

I have lived here for two years and never have I gotten a menu on my door or found a place I waned to order delivery Chinese from. I'm looking for some personally verified Chinese delivery in Santa Monica. (I'm a particular fan of Sweat and Sour Chicken - I might even settle for a really really really good Thai place.)Where can I find good chinese carry out in Santa Monica, CA?
Yangtze (they have Chinese and Thai items on their pretty long menu)

there is a minimum order for delivery
great! glad you liked it!

Report Abuse

Where can I find good chinese carry out in Santa Monica, CA?
P F Chang's China Bistro



(310) 395-1912 | 326 Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica,



Menu Items: Chicken, Chinese, Crabs, Drink, Fish, Noodles, Poultry, Ribs, Salads, Seafood,more...

Cuisine: Chinese, Vegetarian





Business Categories: Restaurants, Restaurants-Chinese, Restaurants-Bistro
Royal Star Seafood.



They have dimsum too!



I would not recommend Sweat and Sour Chicken. Who knows where the sweat came from and it could be bacteria infected and smell really bad. Try Sweet and Sour Chicken instead. It will be sweet with a tang of sourness that is very tasty and smells nice too.
Cheng-du on Pico (just outside SM) is really good Chinese (no msg) %26amp; they deliver. Pretty much the only chinese place I get delivery from. I've also gotten good review from friends for Dragon Palace (or Place, not sure) on Wilshire x Yale.



A good Thai place is Siam Best on Lincoln in Venice (they deliver to most parts of SM %26amp; is super yummy!!) or Thai Dishes on Wilshire x 19th St. A third choice would be Poom Thai on Lincoln x Pacific St



Also, PF Changs has carry out! Just FYI.



Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment