Friday, February 24, 2012

Chinese Restaurnt Menus?

Most chinese restaurant take out menus look very similar. I am sure they are all printed by the same company. On the side of the menu it says Sheng Yi Printing 鈥?Tel.:(212)-964-3755- I believe this is a NYC # but cannot find any results. Help! Also, where can I get 10,000, 11x17 24-lb text, 2-2, 4/4 without having to give up my right arm (i am quite attached to it..LOL)Chinese Restaurnt Menus?
Well they exist, so you could give them a call. But if you do an internet search on "menu services printing" or just "menu printing" you will get a number of hits, so you can do some comparison shopping.: And thanks, now I am hungry for some chinese food.



Reverse phone lookup



Shengz Yi Printing

47 Market St, New York, NY

(212) 964-3755
  • cheesecake factory coupons
  • san diego restaurants
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment