Friday, February 24, 2012

Could use some help with ordering some Chinese food?

I am in the mood for some Chinese food, and am about to order food for delivery from a local restaurant. I have anxiety when it comes to speaking over the phone, so i'm trying to figure everything out before I call. Online it shows that the menu is numbered, so would I state the number of the food I want or the actual food?Could use some help with ordering some Chinese food?
State the number first and parts of the order.



"Hello, may I take your order?"

"Um... yea I will have...the #2 Low Mein, #7 Egg Roll, and the #5 Sweet ans Sour Pork"

"Ok so that was #2, #7, and, #5?"

"Yea"

"ETC"
Id say that you have been on there website and seen that they have numbers for everything so then i would say just the numbers or else you could have a shock if they thought you said 50 spring rollsCould use some help with ordering some Chinese food?
you can just give the number - that will make it easier for you to order and you hopefully wont be as nervous because some of those names can be hard to pronounce!
You give the number on the menu. There are a lot of people like you that is why the items are numbered.
or a dog.
just ask for a cat

No comments:

Post a Comment