Friday, February 24, 2012

Thinking about playing the Chinese version of Wow, is there an English Addon I can download?

Is there an addon or mod that I can download that will let me replace some of the english with Chinese? Whether it is the quests or the menus, is there anything out there?Thinking about playing the Chinese version of Wow, is there an English Addon I can download?
I dont know if any of the following will help, but here it is.



If you are planning to play the chinese version from anywhere but china, you will experience larger than normal lag times. When doing this from the US, I've heard that it is impossible to raid when doing this.



Also, playing the chinese version from the US can eventually get your account banned. According to account creation you can only play the version where your main address is located.



If you are playing from the chinese area, I am not aware of any addons that do what you are asking...but then I've never looked for one either.
nopeThinking about playing the Chinese version of Wow, is there an English Addon I can download?
http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment