Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I fancy a chinese takeaway for my dinner but i don't have a menu. any suggestions for a nice chicken dish?

I don't really eat chicken dishes at Chinese restaurants. I love Chinese food though, here are some ideas that you should try from what I normally order:



Beef or shrimp fried rice

Shrimp toast

Crab Rangoon with cream cheese

Egg rolls

Beef %26amp; Brocolli



Yummy!I fancy a chinese takeaway for my dinner but i don't have a menu. any suggestions for a nice chicken dish?
I like the Chicken %26amp; Broccoli, in the white sauce. It's yummy!!!
Sweet %26amp; Sour always good! with brown rice and snow peas.I fancy a chinese takeaway for my dinner but i don't have a menu. any suggestions for a nice chicken dish?
Cashew chicken is the best best best of all chicken Chinese foods ever.
generals tso' chicken with fried rice yummy !!! Also like the chicken with the vegetables and make brown rice at home with it
PF Chang's Chang Spicy Chicken, but make a reservation.
I would go for curry chicken, mongolian chicken and shrimp fried rice with extra shrimp.
mu gu guy pan or how ever you spell it.
Check the phonebook for Chinese takeaway places, there should be plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment