Friday, February 24, 2012

I have a chinese version of windowsXP, how can I change it to english or make it display english menus?

I have an Acer Travelmate 3282WTXI, my OS is Windows XP Home in CHinese. I want to be able to switch the windows menus and alerts to english, also I would like to get an english version of the embedded Empowerment utilities, is this at all possible?I have a chinese version of windowsXP, how can I change it to english or make it display english menus?
Buy the English version of windows.I have a chinese version of windowsXP, how can I change it to english or make it display english menus?
i will tell u steps in English ..and u make it



first go to control panel

then regional and language option then open it



select another language now .. like English (uk)

from regional option then ..from advanced option click on English (uk) too .



then restart ur computer it will be English



it will need to have source CD
  • mini
  • window tint
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment