Friday, February 24, 2012

Chinese....Would you go for 69 on the menu?

as long as there was sweet and sour sauce......Chinese....Would you go for 69 on the menu?
it`s the only one,,
yes if i liked the tastChinese....Would you go for 69 on the menu?
Depends how much they charged for it! lol
yeah its called ' Yu Wan *** '
yeah OK....i guess i can try something new and different!
I'll take a 69 any day. You buying?
no I'm a vegetarian
Well if a 6 turn out to be 9... I don't mind.
Well, it`s edible......lol

and very tasty.....................lol
With chopsticks rampant
Prawn Balls..mmmmm
i'd rather a 68,then they'd owe me one!! lol
No thanks, 69 on my menu is Sum Ting Wong
That depends.
Yes, past the stage of giggling at the number 69, or can i have a P please bob LOL :-)
Wine me Dine me.... 69 me!!
It is quite my favourite, I prefer it everytime!
ALWAYS!!!
You like?



You buy?



Five dollars!
dont like the smell of fish,,,
No I'd not go for it on the menu....I'd prefer a softer surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment