Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am on a diet: What is my best Chinese food option?

I am going to meet a friend for dinner tonight at a Chinese restaurant. Fortunately, the restaurant has a menu that you can order from. What would be my best option to order while being on a diet? I am a big fan of steamed dumplings but didn't know if that would be a good option. Thanks for your help!I am on a diet: What is my best Chinese food option?
Here it says that you should order something with vegetables like Broccoli and Beef. It has some other do's and don'ts too: http://chinesefood.about.com/library/blt鈥?/a> Soup is another option: http://blog.ediets.com/2008/09/healthy-c鈥?/a>

Hope this helps! :)
Steamed veggies....The dumplings have a lot of carbs, but if you're going to get them, definitely do steamed and not fried. Stay away from fried rice, noodle dishes, and a lot of the chicken dishes like general tso's, sweet and sour as they are fried and have a ton of grease.I am on a diet: What is my best Chinese food option?
Definitely steamed veggies and a lean protein (chicken or tofu). Many restaurants now have light alternatives-check the menu. Avoid anything fried and sauces. If you have rice, only 3/4 of a cup, brown is more nutritious than white, steamed not fried. A little low sodium soy sauce is ok.
I firmly believe there's a Chinese conspiracy to get Americans fat (the fatter...the weaker...and it's working, 65% if Americans are overweight and obese)...besides making everything (Made in China in on everything, even Native American dream catchers!) so the American economy will collapse.

Chinese food in America is soooo fat and high calories! They DO NOT eat like that in China! They eat healthy and people there are very thin.



If you're on a diet, avoid it at all cost. If you're not on a diet, maybe succumb once a month and work it out in a week.
  • english to arabic translation
  • imos pizza
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment