Friday, February 24, 2012

On LG300 mobile Phone How can I change my language BACK to English.. Menu descriptions will suffice.?

If you can have a look at your phone and tell me the menu sequences and positions then that will help. I can't read any text descriptions as they are all in Chinese or something similar... Thanks..On LG300 mobile Phone How can I change my language BACK to English.. Menu descriptions will suffice.?
Here is the User Guide. Save it or bookmark it.



http://www.scribd.com/doc/12037170/lg-30鈥?/a>



Languages

(Menu 9.2.5)

This option allows you to change the display text language on your phone.



Press 9, press 2 then press 5 and look for english and select it.
hello you should go in settings-phone settings-language setting select english.On LG300 mobile Phone How can I change my language BACK to English.. Menu descriptions will suffice.?
by looking the steps in another same handset means lg300 and follow the steps by images and serial numbers



another way by formating or updating your mobile software.

No comments:

Post a Comment