Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How do you feel about the Chinese government wanting to ban dogs and cats from the menu in restaurants?

http://current.com/items/92005784_china-鈥?/a>|||I am all for it! Those dogs and cats are treated terribly and are tortured to death. If they were treated well and killed quickly and humanely, it wouldn't be such an issue, but the Chinese are cruel in the way that they treat and slaughter animals of all kinds.





Jojo - I saw that video. I will never forget the look on that dog's face. Horrible, just unspeakably cruel, and it happens to millions of animals in China - skinned or cooked alive for fur or meat.|||cooked alive??? oh dude dun b ignorant okay?





they just wanted to make money because always sum1 want to eat dogs but not torture these dogs





and btw..very very few ppl eat cats,that's gross


but ppl do eat dogs

Report Abuse


|||I think that's great|||Amazing!


That's a wonderful thing and it'll cut down on a lot of inhumane killings in China.


There's actually a video I watched against my own better judgment where they were ripping the skin off of a dog while it was still alive. And they didn't even kill it afterward, they just let it die slowly.


It made me sick to my stomach.|||I fully support it because no one should eat domesticated animals.|||To good to be true but that many hungry people will eat every thing and any thing|||Boy, this is a sticky question, isn't it? On a perfectly logical side, how is eating a dog different form eating a cow? They're all animals. On the emotional side, we treat dogs and cats as quasi-humans, thinking of them as sharing our lives in a way that cows or whatever could never do.





I'd eat a dog (PETA screeches in horror) with a few misgivings, but that's just me. Most people probably wouldn't, but if the dog isn't someone's pet, then I don't think there's anything morally wrong about it. It's a matter of personal conscience.|||That's wonderful! Although... if people are going to ban eating two types of animals I don't see why they shouldn't ban the rest. Oh well. At least dogs and cats wont be eaten anymore. =)|||The Chinese Government does not want to offend US tourists. And they want to offer a humanitarian effort so the US government will put a cap on all the lawsuits going on with regards to tainted pet food, toothpaste, drywall and toys. So the restaurant owners will "go underground" and the Chinese government will look the other way. Me, I am vegan! I don't eat beef, pork, poultry ! Go Tofurkey!|||i would say it's about time. then again, i am cognizant that a chinese culture is different than an american culture. we are not accustomed to eating dogs or cats. they are our pets and in most cases a part of our family. but if it were up to me, i'd say go for the ban.|||Ok, whatever they choose.





Glad the US isn't going to bend over backwards to other people's dislike of how we mass produce cows (and other domesticated animals) for slaughter. I love my T-bone, thanks.|||As a vegan I believe ALL meat is the same. It's all a dead animals flesh.


What's the difference between someones pet cow %26amp; someones pet dog??|||I think it is wrong eating a dog or a cat they aren't bread for eating like cows or sheep, they are pets. I would like to see them banned from the menu's|||Elated. Excited. Happy. About darn time! I think it will help to stop these poor animals for suffering...the way they kill these dogs and cats is horrific. They torture them apparently because the adrenaline makes the meat taste better. Sick.|||i thank thats awsome and amazing and the best thang ever run dogs and cats run be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?/div>


  • 2 years ago




  • Report Abuse




|||I think if they are going to ban things from the menu it should be ALL meat, not just cats and dogs.





Seems pretty hypocritical if you ask me.





Meat is meat. One animal is no more special then another animal.





I say either all meat gets banned or none of it gets banned at the Chinese restaurants.|||On the dog front - YAY.





Cats - who cares, and what are they going to put into Dim Sims?

No comments:

Post a Comment