Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chinese food...buffet or off the menu?

Which do you prefer?



Quantity...definitely buffet. Quality and taste...off the menu.Chinese food...buffet or off the menu?
I prefer quantity when it come to Chinese food.......I especially love getting my money's worth by eating two plates for the price of one......
Off the menu thank you very much!Chinese food...buffet or off the menu?
buffet so i can what im fixing to eat.
menu. who knows what others are putting in it at the buffet? not to say they don't in the kitchen...but it's safer in my opinion! :)
Off the menu.
NONE
Off the menu
menu baby!
Nothing like a good quality buffet.
off the menu off course, some buffet places are good though
Off the menu, go for quality especially at a chinese restaurant.
i would rather have a small amount of good food than a lot of bad food
buffet definitely more choices and I can see what the food is really composed so I don't pick anything I dislike
I don't trust any buffets, even with sneeze guards. So menu for me.
they don't sell sushi in the buffets so I'll have to say off the menu...even though my favorite is lo mein :P
Well i like having fresh cat meat so i have to go with the menu
Hmm...a buffet with quality...its has alot of variety and you do not have to worry about the bills
Menu..........but prefer Korean
I prefer off the menu for several reasons. First I can't eat that much to begin with so buffet is not worth my money. At least if I get off the menu I can take home my leftovers so it's 2 meals for me. I worked in a chinese restaurant when I first got out of high school and I think that the food on the buffet table sometimes sits for too long and may not always be fresh. If you order from the menu you can special order, like no green onions in your chicken fried rice and they make it fresh for you and that's another major factor for me.
Uh...Hello...Buffet....you can go back for more!!
depends on the type of restaurant. if i can get a large quantity off the menu for a low price (obviously won't be as cheap as a buffett), that would be my choice....food will be more fresh when you order off the menu, and there is less chance for the food to spoil



if money is an option, and you are very hungry (hungry enough that you would want a buffet), I would still order off the menu but choose a meat dish that is made with a lot of sauce (since the sauce will most likely stuff you more quickly).
Doesn't really matter. You'll be hungry again in half an hour anyway.
off the buffet
Menu! Too many hands on the buffet and too many people breathing on the food!
off the menu Ive tried several Buffets in our area,nothing like the menu
I think off the menu is much better. not only is it fresh and not sitting there for god knows how long but it is what you are in the mood for.
off the menu. it is most usually fresher. and it is not that sticky, sweet crap they feed ya for lunch! stay to the fresh stuff.
You know Chinese food is nothing but steamed dog and cat meat.
I prefer to order off of the menu, because either way I am going to eat way too much. And you may as well have some to take home with you, since they frown upon that when you order the buffet.
buffet
menu deff. i had a bad experience with the buff i seen a man grabbing his food talking while getting his food and he was spitting everywhere, i thought yuck and left.

never went to a buffet again..

No comments:

Post a Comment