Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Do you know whether Cosmo Chinese restaurant is suitable for people with nut allergies?

My friend is coming to my birthday party and we are going to Cosmo's in Romford, but she has a nut allergy. I need to know whether they have things on the menu that are suitablr for her





Please help!!|||Yes, they do. Just don't order Almond Chicken!|||Hello,


I can't find any negative comments on this issue regarding the restaurant on the web. However, what I have done in the past, is called the restaurant first to get a brief overview of the menu and ask whether all 'non nut' dishes are prepared away from the other 'nut' dishes as it were.





Please phone and ask in advance. But by and large I would say there is lots to choose from on a Chinese menu that does not contain nuts.





Hope you have a great birthday. Enjoy your meal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment