Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How can i make my computer be able to understand chinese language?

I tried to go to the Regional and Language Option. Select tab Language then in the tab Settings, there is a drop-down menu but i can only find English (United States). When i try to add new language they prompt me for Windows XP cd2. But as far as i am aware there is only 1 cd for Windows XP. I have it. I tried loading it but they still want disc 2. Is there another way? What can i do?How can i make my computer be able to understand chinese language?
Hello; If you cannot find the language pack inside your own XP CD (it's there!) try downloading it from the Microsoft website... make certain your copy of XP is valid! Or try this website: http://seba.studentenweb.org/thesis/howt鈥?/a>



I hope you found this useful!

Marcos
I would keep looking for a Chinese Language pack that you are able to download without the cd but you are probably not going to find it.



Best thing to do would be to find someone with the entire XP Suite CDs and ask to borrow the one you need. I believe there is more than one cd.How can i make my computer be able to understand chinese language?
from control panal ----- langugh ------ add chinese

No comments:

Post a Comment