Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dog in Chinese restaurants

What do you think of Chinese officials making restaurants take dog off of the menu?

what do you think of Chinese eating dog in restaurants, in the first place?|||Eating dogs is just wrong. Same with eating horse wth?|||I don't and won't eat dogs personally, but I think it's just a culture thing? Chinese has a long history of eating dogs. They have been doing this for centuries. Fan Kuai, one of the most famous and strongest generals who helped Liu Bang to overthrow the Qin Dynasty and build the later great Han Dynasty, was originally a dog butcher and everyone knew that for a fact in China. It's like eating snails in France. Although the sound of eating snails might not be as cruel and inhumane as eating dogs, it's the same idea. Right or not, it's just cultural differences.|||As a vegetarian, that's not something I support especially here in the US. But as for China, if they want to eat dog over there I don't care because it's their life.|||What is considered wrong to eat depends on culture. We eat cow and that is wrong in India, I would not eat dog but I think we all need to take a step back and not judge others.|||It depends on the breed . A nice leg of St Bernard would be far better than a chewy grainy little Chihuahua .



At least their streets are run wild with strays|||I guess it's their life, let them live it to their liking.

As for me, I really don't like it or ever would eat it though...|||I don't know where you live but, If you go out for Chinese food guess What. Woof|||I don't like eating dogs.|||I know its part of a culture but its just wrong every way you look at it...you shouldn't eat dogs.
  • watch weeds season 7
  • spiderman the musical
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment