Thursday, February 9, 2012

If you could get one last meal before you die, but it had to be from the Chinese food menu...?

What meal would you order?If you could get one last meal before you die, but it had to be from the Chinese food menu...?
Pork buns.
well, that really sucks. Not that I don't like Chinese food. I'd order dessert... sesame balls.. with ice cream...If you could get one last meal before you die, but it had to be from the Chinese food menu...?
Sweet and sour pork, hot pepper with peanuts and chicken fried rice with carrots, onions, and green onions
That's tough....... ok, I'd want sweet and sour chicken, with pork fried rice and a small order of general chicken. I wouldn't really want a fortune cookie, because unless it said "sucks to be you!!" it would be total bullshit.
Vegetable lo mein =D
Chicken balls in batter, with egg fried rice. Hey, you wouldn't have to worry about the heart attack inducing amount of fat in them :P
Depends...how will I be executed?
I would order from a all you can eat buffet, there are several Chinese ones in my neighborhood; that way i can can taste them all and die on a full stomach and not be hungry an hour latter..
Sweet %26amp; sour pork, egg rolls, sesame chicken, crab rangoon, fried rice and sechaun beef. I usually do the buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment