Thursday, February 9, 2012

Are there any AUTHENTIC Chinese restaurants in Waco, TX or surrounding areas?

I want to try new things or feel as if I'm actually experiencing the culture, I don't want to go to a Chinese Buffet or restaurants that are half American. For example I don't want to go some where that sells Lo Mein and right next to it there is fried chicken and mashed potatoes. I want to visit a place with nothing less than a 100% Chinese menu.Are there any AUTHENTIC Chinese restaurants in Waco, TX or surrounding areas?
I find P.F Chang's China Bistro to be extremely authentic plus higher class foods(with fair pricing) and decor help you really get into the mood. I'm not sure if there are any in your area, but go out and look. It will be well worth it.Are there any AUTHENTIC Chinese restaurants in Waco, TX or surrounding areas?
Not authenic, youd have to make a trip to Dallas for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment