Thursday, February 9, 2012

My local chinese food restaurant has a soup on the menu called "creme of sumyoungguy" Is that what I think ?

Grow up.My local chinese food restaurant has a soup on the menu called "creme of sumyoungguy" Is that what I think ?
Are you sure its a Chinese restaurant!?!?!



Mine has nothing like that.
Easy 2 points!My local chinese food restaurant has a soup on the menu called "creme of sumyoungguy" Is that what I think ?
omg that is hilarious

but i don't reckon I would ever eat something like that
A Chinese restaurant with a sense of humor. How odd.
I believe it's an American version of Kitchen Soup (everything in it) with chicken. 'Guy' is "gai" which means chicken. It's a chicken soup with lots of Chinese vegetables. The person who translated from Chinese to English went by sound.
Ha Ha who has not heard that one. At least try to be more original
This is a Wayne's World reference. Pretty dated.
  • qdoba coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment