Thursday, February 9, 2012

Why do you never see Lice on the menu in a Chinese restaurant, yet you always hear them talking about it?

Their not on the menu because their hidden inside the pancake rolls.Why do you never see Lice on the menu in a Chinese restaurant, yet you always hear them talking about it?
They don't really mean lice. They mean Rice but their accent makes it sound like "lice"

They wouldn't sell any food if there was really lice in their restaurant!



-Tim

http://www.menuaddict.com
Flied lice, flied liceWhy do you never see Lice on the menu in a Chinese restaurant, yet you always hear them talking about it?
Lice is disgusting, that's why, nobody in the right mind would want to eat it
I really don't know but it's usually flied
actually I hear about flied lice......never seen the flies in it either : )
I asked for plawn knackers once............they clucked me out.
What about prawn balls? I didn't know prawns had them....

No comments:

Post a Comment