Friday, February 3, 2012

What is dish number 69 on your Chinese takeaway menu?

It's suk yu fan on my menu.What is dish number 69 on your Chinese takeaway menu?
I actually went to the website of my local Chinese take-away to look this up. I usually order from there at least once a month.

Anyway, number 69 is duck with onions and a side order of rice.
So this asian couple where in bed messing around... The wife turns to the man and says "me want 69" the man stops and gets a puzzled look on his face and says "why you want beef and broccoli right now!?!?"What is dish number 69 on your Chinese takeaway menu?
chicken w/eggplant and garlic
BBQ Pork Spareribs.



Ew! lol~
its fukkk yu foo on mine.
aaaaaarrrrrrrrr!!! that be me 'poo poo' platter matey! SAVVY? ;)
Cream of Sum Yun Gey
Sum Hung Gai
Grosssss :S
knob flied lice

4 comments: