Friday, February 3, 2012

What food do you order off of a Chinese restaurant menu?

I would like to try something different..suggestions?What food do you order off of a Chinese restaurant menu?
the best things to order off a Chinese restaurant menu would be shrimp fried rice,beef fried rice,orange chicken,and a patty
My standard order is crab rangoon, pork lo mein or moo shu pork, and shrimp fried rice. And I snack on my husband's duck spring rolls. Sometimes I get the cashew chicken or the hot and sour soup.What food do you order off of a Chinese restaurant menu?
I always get potstickers %26amp; combo chow mein. But if I didn't have my kids with me it would def be Honey Walnut Prawns!! I love that sauce.
lomane singapore noodles wan-ton soup.
if youre there for dimsum, siu mai, chicken feet in red sauce, and shrimp dumpling

the "dried cooked beef thick noodle" is a good one

singaporean fried noodles. its the fried rice type of fried, and spicy

pork liver congee. sounds disgusting but good for your blood and body
Some of my favorites...



Hot and Sour Soup

Crab Rangoon

Potstickers or Dumplings

Shrimp in Lobster Sauce

Singapore Noodles
Gen.Tso's Chicken w/vegetable fried rice =)
Shrimp in lobster sauce, crab ragoon, beef pepper steak, sweet %26amp; sour chicken over chow mein.
Orange chicken

Lo Mein noodles

Spring rolls/egg rolls

Crab rangoons

No comments:

Post a Comment