Friday, February 3, 2012

Survey: What is your favorite thing to order off a Chinese menu?

General Tsao chicken and white rice.Survey: What is your favorite thing to order off a Chinese menu?
Ooh, I love Chinese! Whenever I go to my favorite Chinese place, I order Broccoli Beef, Orange Chicken, Beef Chow Mein, fried and white rice...and lots and lots of tea. They also start us off with a salad and soup, but I don't know their proper names, so...
I totally love Chinese! I love the Chinese buffet!

My favorite is peapods and anything they are in.

Crab ragoon is really good.

Broccoli chicken.

The list is endless really.Survey: What is your favorite thing to order off a Chinese menu?
I normally order fried dumplings with the sauce...mmmm



But honestly, I don't eat Chinese in the local area. Only the REAL AUTHENTIC STUFF!



Even Chinese don't eat what they cook----lol
Sweet %26amp; Sour Chicken with steamed rice or Szechuan steak w/a side of Fried Rice



or.......

Wonton soup, some eggrolls and cashew chicken



and along with other things lol



(I love chinese food)
Mongolian beef, steamed rice, egg rolls, and orange chicken
Main: sweet and sour chicken orrr sesame chicken

Sides: Crab wontons, vegtable fried rice, spring roll. :))))))
braised wings, chicken fried rice, orange chicken, sweet and sour chicken and i just tried egg foo yung today, it was cool!
Kung pao chicken extra spicy with extra peanuts?
Wantan
Sweet and Sour Chicken, fried rice, egg drop soup, a spring egg roll! Peace!
Pepper chicken. Love those spices, the spicy peppers and onions that go with it.
Orange Chicken with Chow Mein from Panda Express!!!! I have it every Saturday!!!!! YUMMMMMM!!!!!!!
Those "bird's nest" stuff. Aww, sooo good. Or maybe even orange chicken...
Orange Chicken, Chow Mein, and some Salmon...
Shrimp and broccoli
I like the honey chicken!
general sumthin chicken and noodles
boneless spareribs %26amp; ragoones!
Lemon chicken, crab rangoon, and fried rice
lemon chicken!
OI! YOU FORGOT YO FORTUUNE COOKIEH!
WATON SOUP!
Beef and Broccoli with Lo Mein ~
Chicken Chow Mein-
Chicken Chow Mein
Chicken Egg Foo Young

with fried rice and egg roll
Lo mein!
sweet and sour chicken. and fried rice.
i hate chinese food. the only thing i like there is those sugary roll/donut things
i hate chinese food!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pf changs menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment