Thursday, February 9, 2012

I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand?

walking threw the streets of soho in the rain, he was looking for the place called lee hoo fuks gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein,hear him howlin round your kitchen door , little old ladt got mutilated late last nightI saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand?
...better not let him in....



werewolves of london again



better stay away from him

he'll rip your lungs out jim

ha. i'd like to meet his tailor



saw lon chaney walking with the queen

doing the werewolves of london

saw lon chaney jr walking with the queen

doing the werewolves of london



i saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at trader vics

his hair was perfect
Warren *sighs*I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand?
is that a chinese vampire call Jiang Zi
At Trader Vics, sipping Pina Colada?

Too many of these are popping up.

Basically you hate Chinese restaurants.

By the way, wasn't the meat there from actual humans, not beef?
I'll bet his hair was perfect.



(|%26lt;)%26gt;
I guess I need to be more discrete.



By the way did you noticed my hair was perfect?
Love the name of the place! - would love to know whats on the menu!
Was that at Trader Vic's? I saw him too
Warren Zevon.
Hmmmm inreresting...did he read the menu to you?
A chinese werewolf got himself lost in Soho but he was mighty hungry and he mighty homesick too. He wouldn't want any other food except chinese cusine so that was why he was howling...very angry thinking, " Where am I....? Why this place is like this ?, damn it !!...I'm hungry....'will kill someone if they dunno how the hell I got stuck down here...I'll killlll the bastard who did this to me..aaaaahhh!!!! Where's my food ? "



That's probably what happen...You're mighty lucky he didn't match you up as his food. If not you wouldn't be here asking this question.....
Werewolf of London!



Owwwwoooooo ...
and his hair was PERFECT....
Forgive which typo? The whole question is a typo.
ni**az alwayz talking drama like they want peace

when i see them in the streets all they want is peace

its strange a peacemaker coupe with a copy machine cause i keep paper



and its so gangsta the way the funds stack up

the way i spend it low and it come back up

my ****** come back up

and if its dumb act up

rap sucks act up the rappin or get rapped up

sleepin with the hammer

not sleeping with candles

still i keep the heat in the jammas

police tryin jam-us

10 years before alini

dr dre is my alabi

tell 50 hit the judge and see how much free time that'll buy

if that dont work the ni**az show up at the judges house and give that a try



Thee end rocky is raw

rhyme through this verse and all the images u saw

its gangsta gutter im not a gangsta but a dog

i did it to prove that i can rap gangsta better than y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment