Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Have you ever wanted to eat everything on a menu?

I want to try everything on my local Chinese restaurants' menu, my local pizzeria, and at Mr. Softee. While I'm at it McDonalds, White Castle, and Baskin Robbins.



I have a curiosity for different foods and cultures, so it makes sense. I'm not actually big on food.



..I wonder if that would harm me. I'm pretty healthy though, well I would if I were an adult, so I doubt it'd do much other then probably clog my arteries.Have you ever wanted to eat everything on a menu?
No because I know that that would make me fat.
Damn big hungry lol :DHave you ever wanted to eat everything on a menu?
ive wanted to order everything... i just dont have the money for it.

i think its unhealthy to eat that much though
Not really, usually I have trouble finding something I want to order
Yes, then I feel obese after.
I dunno, i'm on of those people who eat the same thing at certain places.. i can't order anything different. And if i waned to it would take me ages to decide. I'm quite indecisive.
at my local bakery

No comments:

Post a Comment