Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Have you ever seen a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand?

I think it was in SoHo......at trader Vick'sHave you ever seen a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand?
Yes. Everyday, he lives me with me. DUH! =P





Answer mine?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>



=]
Not since Warren Zevon sadly passed away...



Boo Hoo.



And I love Chinese food too!Have you ever seen a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand?
I'd forgotten those were the words.. ha. no, the guy I saw was creepy tho.. wth with all the thumbs down. jeez people, chill out.
No. But I have seen a Chinese menu which features werewolf egg roll.
Take out menu, yes,



Eat in, never.





Not sure how to answer then.
No. I saw him drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
I'm a Chinese Werewolf, top that.





Rawr.
Yes never
stop taking the pee out of my x
when i was hanging with my friend warren in london
ok girl, ease up in the coffee
yes... but I'm not supposed to talk about it.
  • hibachi
  • greyhound tickets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment