Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Anyone have a chinese restaraunt menu?

Yes. I have one from one of my local chinese retaurants.Anyone have a chinese restaraunt menu?
yes i love the boneless pork spare rib combo with pork fried rice egg roll and fortune cookies

love the shrimp and broccoli in sauce over white rice

lemon chicken combonation plater

tso chicken combonation plater

beef lo mein
Yes I do!Anyone have a chinese restaraunt menu?
i like the general tsao chicken
Yes I do

It it for the Wing Wah On HYW299 Alturas,CA

do I get a Prize.
yes i do but they won't probably deliver to your location
PF CHANG's menu:

http://www.pfchangs.com/cuisine/menu_mai鈥?/a>
YES THE ONE THE CHINESE DELIVERY GUY GAVE ME. GOOD FOOD TOO. YES I HAD TO PAY FOR IT . NO , NOT FOR THE MENU. AND A TIP. NO, THAT ALSO, WAS NOT FOR THE MENU .

No comments:

Post a Comment