Friday, February 3, 2012

Can someone tell me the various ways of preparing lizard in chinese menu?

and also the particular type of lizard they do use?Can someone tell me the various ways of preparing lizard in chinese menu?
http://allday.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008鈥?/a>
no cause that is grossCan someone tell me the various ways of preparing lizard in chinese menu?
you are a comedian?
I have never seen anyone eat lizard, because lizard is considered a "good luck" animal in China.



But, the most common Chinese cooking methods: steam, broil, stir-fry, boil, fry...I guess you can try any one of them. Just use lots of ginger, garlic and green onions.
R u kidding or something?
Don't tell me they eat Lizard "YUCK"
Never heard of lizard stir fry in Asian cuisine but then why not? Mexicans and other folks with deserts eat them. Just google for snake recipes.. its the same kind of meat.. tough but tasty
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment