Tuesday, February 14, 2012

When you eat at a Chinese restaurant, where can I find the dog soup dish on their menu?

I thought that was Korean.When you eat at a Chinese restaurant, where can I find the dog soup dish on their menu?
They have zoos you can go to where you can order the animals in the exhibits to be served to you in all sorts of ways.
You won't find it on the menu. That doesn't necessarily mean you won't find dog, cat, or rodent in your food. There are a few places in my area that have been shut down for that. Yes, really.When you eat at a Chinese restaurant, where can I find the dog soup dish on their menu?
The puppies are the best eating.



They are always at the bottom of the soup pan.



(They don't show it on the menu. It's always a surprise.)
In their dessert section.
This is politics. Food is down the hall on your right.
In the back ally where all you dogs eat
Are you eating with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment