Tuesday, February 14, 2012

If you were ordering Chinese food what would you ask for off their menu?

I usually get either:



a: wonton soup, fried won ton, and eggroll



B. shrimp chow mein and dumplings( steamed)



C the pu pu platter





I used to always get General tso's chicken but I'm burned out on it.If you were ordering Chinese food what would you ask for off their menu?
Chow mein.
Eggrolls %26amp; Won Ton Soup :DIf you were ordering Chinese food what would you ask for off their menu?
General Tso's Chicken w/pork fried rice. YUM!!
whatever looks good to me
chow mein,fried rice,beef broccoli,orange chicken, chicken stick and egg roll with a mango arizona :D
General Tso's chicken with fried rice and egg drop soup. Maybe some crab rangoon too.
Chow Mein Yum :)
crab ragoons honey chicken and some other chicken with broccoli and chinese donuts
Only like fried rice so long and there is no seafood in it cause I'm allergic, but its yummy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment