Friday, February 17, 2012

Does anyone else collect Chinese restaurant menus?

those brochure things you get in the mail sometimes, or can pick up at Chinese restaurants.Does anyone else collect Chinese restaurant menus?
My grandmom does. She likes to see how everthing changes so she can pretend to be ignorant and get a lower rate when she complains. She has about seven, for each one in our are, and uses the one that gets her a better discount.
no. but I collect wild west menusDoes anyone else collect Chinese restaurant menus?
no but I do have a favorite restaurant. They have one of those buffets, and at night they have crab legs. I always eat at lunch, and ordrer just the crab legs. They put extra on my plate because I am such a great custormer.
  • used boats
  • window tinting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment