Thursday, February 9, 2012

Chinese Menu Calories?

I'm trying to go on a diet, but I'm being taken to a Chinese restaurant tomorrow for a celebration and was wondering the best thing to order? I usually buy Sweet %26amp; Sour Chicken and Egg Fried Rice, what can I substitute this for? I don't want something that I am not going to eat, so I was thinking maybe swapping it for Vermicelli/Rice Noodles and Duck? I've heard that chicken soup stuff has the least calories, but I doubt I'll eat much of it when it's bought for me, so that'll be pretty rude!



Anyway, could you please tell me roughly how many calories are in different Chinese dishes (particularly the ones I mentioned), or suggest another solution? What if I have small meals until the evening and then order whatever?



I can't really get out of the meal and I don't particularly want many people knowing I'm dieting.



Thanks XChinese Menu Calories?
Seafood melody or Szechwan delight (usually beef) with the sauce on the side. That way you can pour the sauce and control the calories. Served with steam rice. Try ordering steam egg rolls or wantons (not fried) as an appetizer. May help you be full so you eat less on the meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment