Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Whats the most naughtiest thing you've ever eaten..?

Even though you know its pure fatty.


Mines cheese on toast, everything on the chinese menu, mcdonalds, and doughnuts! Wish calories didn't exist in these foods.|||asian babies with soy sauce, indian babies with curry, american babies with mcdonalds, irish babies with whiskey and potatoes.|||An entire package of double stuff oreos in 1 sitting.|||i like to eat a lot of chinese food then i go back and eat up all the chicken wings from everyone|||Mexican babies w/ enchilada gravy.|||Naughtiest thing I have ever eaten has not been a food item HAHAHAHA.





Thumb me up dawgies!|||Barbecue wings and Buffalo wings from Apple bees|||Pussy.|||An entire tub of Häagen-Dazs Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream.


It was so damn good I couldn't stop. lol :-)|||A lizard sandwich!|||I took my moms chocolate all the time,


I hid in my room til I finished it.





So ashamed...|||A BANNANA

well if you want to know in terms of health-

anything fried.|||I don't remember.|||mm chinese food, Im about to order some now!|||Your lil cupcake|||A better than sex cake|||your pussy|||skin flute|||3/4 of a birthday cake at one sitting...what? I was starting my period...

No comments:

Post a Comment