Saturday, March 3, 2012

As far as Chinese astrology goes, am I a dog or a cock?

My wife (monkey) and I were having this debate at the local Chinese restaurant. According to the menu, I'm a dog. But I was born in late January (1970). Chinese New Year is after that, no? So wouldn't I be the animal from the year before (cock).|||Eddie i have told you before that you are a rooster...


http://www.astrology.com/chinese-astrolo鈥?/a>|||I just "Googled" Chinese New Year, it said Feb. 14, 2010 is their New Year. So take it from there %26amp; you'll know for sure what you are, whether to bark or crow. Hahaha, IF you're a "cock", you can wake up your "monkey" every morning with a cock a doodle do. I couldn't resist that one!...:)|||You'd be the rooster (or cock).|||The day of Lunar new year was February 3rd the year of 1970 solar calender, you'd be a rooster.|||You are right, Chinese New Year is celebrated in Feb. What difference it makes I do not know.|||hahahahahahhahahhahaha so you want if your a dic_ head. your such a trouble maker. hahahahahaah


Well happy Easter and don't eat all the candy.|||You're a dick.|||LOL





which is worse? being the dog or being a dick? =))





i had to ask u that!! :p|||im with sue. wake the monkey with the ole rooster!! (thought i was gonna say cock, didnt u??) ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment