Saturday, March 3, 2012

What food is at Panda Express...other than Chinese?

I'm going to eat at Panda Express. Other than Chinese cusine, what is on the menu?|||Chinese food, that's it.


Panda Express http://www.pandaexpress.com/


You can see the menu on their website.





While Panda Express isn't the best chinese food around, it really depends on the location. There are a couple near me that are actually quite good, probably because the clientele will complain if it isn't, and business in restaurants is really down, so quality has gone up to keep the few who still eat out. I notice it has a fresher, less over-sauced taste lately.





Pei Wei is another quick chinese restaurant, but the food is better overall than Panda Express. http://www.peiwei.com/





Enjoy!|||Save yourself the stress PANDA EXPRESS IS nasty. Their servers have very little education it was a bad experience for me all around. They didn't have any of the main courses out on the buffet. Get this when we were walking out after we were finished with our meals our server came running out the door after us for a larger tip as our bill was $40 so we left a $4 tip 10% of the bill. He wanted more.|||I went there once and would never go back. The food was fried in rancid grease and covered in this sickening syrupy sauce. The waiter had oozing pimples and I saw him in the back picking his nose when he thought no one could see him. I left a small tip and the guy starts screaming at us in Chinese so loud I thought his zits were going to explode. Totally bad experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment