Friday, March 9, 2012

Can program designed for Windows Chinese version run in Windows English version?

If a program is designed for Simplified Chinese Windows XP/Vista, can it run in English version Windows? This assumes that I set the ControlPanel-%26gt;Regional and Langueages Options-%26gt;Advanced-%26gt;Languages for non-Unicode programs to 'Chinese(PRC)'.



I think the answer is yes. But just want to confirm before I buy a software designed for Chinese windows.



Obviously the menu/content of the program are all in Chinese, will they be displayed properly? I can view Chinese in Internet Expolorer/MS Words/Outlook on the English version windows.|||The answer is yes. i am chinese and i bought a laptop from USA from my friend last year, it was original installed with english version operating system, but i can run chinese version program normally.
  • mymathlab login
  • fun girl games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment