Friday, March 9, 2012

Using Chinese Keyboard?

So I bought a Chinese keyboard and hooked it up to my computer.





However when I type on it, it still types out in English. I'm on a Mac. I went into my language preferences and selected that Chinese be the primary language on my computer and that English be secondary. My entire computer's menu is now in Chinese.








Here's my problem! When I try to type out an email, my keyboard types out in English! Does anyone know how to make my Chinese keyboard... well for lack of a better words... do it's job and actually type in Chinese?|||I've never done it myself, but I'm sure you have to change your Input Method Editor. This site has a lot of information about using Chinese with Macs:



http://www.yale.edu/chinesemac/index.htm鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment