Saturday, March 3, 2012

Healthy chinese food?

I am ordering a chinese takeaway tonight and i just wondered which kind of food on the average chinese food menu would be healthiest?|||I'm a vegetarian so I always get the "Mixed vegetables in garlic sauce" or "Broccoli, snow peas, mushrooms" in garlic sauce (I just order it like that) OR you can ask for brown sauce (which is really good too!) Their chicken is pretty fattening in general, maybe go for the shrimp? Or tofu if you're wanting protein. And yes, always get "steamed rice" not the fried!! (good lord!) You can also get vegetable lo-main which is generally pretty healthy. (I ask for it to be made with very little oil, but I'm weird like that lol)





Hope you enjoy your meal!! |||Vegetables, shrimp, %26amp; chicken are probably the better choices. Shrimp has a lot of fat..





I have been on a low fat diet for 7 months and cannot eat anything fried in grease. Yikes...all Chinese food is fried...Wrong! You can ask for steamed vegetables or chicken at most places. Sorry, egg rolls aren't steamed.|||Usually anything that doesn't come with a brown gravy or fried is better when getting chinese food. Anything with veggies is good too and chicken.|||anything with vegies|||shrimp with vegetables|||Beef with string beans is very good- I get it every time

No comments:

Post a Comment