Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How Many Minutes For Chinese Takeout To Be Ready?

Every Single Time, No Matter Where I Go, What I Order, Or How Much Food, They Always Say "Ten Minute....." If I Order An Egg Roll And Nothing Else, "Ten Minute"......If I Order Everything On The Menu, It's Still "Ten Minute..............."|||That's true, I guess they are trained to do so: "Ten minute sir Ten minute!" LOL!!!|||Lol 10 min is most likely the minimum. If you ordered a lot it would be more time!|||that's about right|||it's because it takes 10 mins to catch and kill the rat,dog,cat that they use in your meal!|||well it probably takes about twenty minutes at max.|||I usually get my food in about 5 minutes...... if they say "10 minute" slap them in the face





"Tank ooo" LOL!|||Takes them 10 mins where i live isnt that weird|||actually i think it does take around ten minutes...|||damn an eggroll sounds pretty good thanks damn i must wait ten minutes|||I think everything is already ready and they say ten minutes so you have time to drive there and dont think its not fresh hehehe well here they says 15 min hahah.. dont forget evreything at a chinese restaurant is always kep in steem water so always ready!!|||10 minute round eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment