Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fun Pranks Poll: Have you ever changed someone's phone language to Chinese as a prank?

Good luck finding the right menu options to change it back!





Thanks.|||No, but I did change the close caption language on the television for my mom and dad once.


For some reason they didn't find that as humorous as I did.|||I did that to my wife, but in Spanish. Sh'e so dumb she just left it that way and never said a word. Finally I changed it back without her knowing and she still said nothing.|||no, i done it to myself though, put it on french and it took a while to get it back to english|||Yes and then we couldn't work out how to change it back because it was all in chinese so we took it to the orange shop and they called out this Chinese guy who did it for us:) Soo funny!|||Wow! It never even occurred to me.


.|||not Chinese but Spanish.... it was aimed at my brother but apparently he spoke Spanish pretty well!|||Ours answers in french and people ask why it answers in spanish, it boggles my mind.|||Yes I have! Then I had to change it back for them. :P|||LOL.. NO. My kids did that to me on accident though that was really annoying. :)|||O,o





I didn't know you could do that!|||yes....she wasnt happy|||LOL - no I haven't done that but it's an idea. How have you been my friend?|||i did mine by accident, looks like i wrote it with my dick, lol|||no I haven't





Happy Birthday by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment