Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I load apples ipod's firmware/software into a cheap chinese mp3 player?

I have one of those cheap chinese 2gb mp3/mp4 players with those awful software and firmware built into it, I was wondering if there was some software or firmware that is the same as apple ipod nano, both mp3 players are the same but I hate the layout and menu of the chinese version, Is there any way I can hack the software and load apple ipod nano software on to my chinese version??|||Apple is famous for and good at ensuring its customers' loyalty across all its peripheral software products and programmes. I dont think you can do it or else Steve Jobs would have your on his payroll in the first instance.





If you think Chinese products are cheap and awful and hate it so much, why did you buy it in the first place? If price is the over-riding factor, learn to live with what your pay for. One is worth what one can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment