Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How to get windows Xp professional to show another language?

If I have Chinese as my defult language so the start menu is chinese, the control panal is Chinese and so is everything else that is defult from the computer installation, how do I change it to English to the start button says START instead of a Chinese character and all the other things are in english?





I have the origional installation disk if I need it.


do i need to donwload anything?


Thanks|||I'm afraid you would have to uninstall the entire OS. After that, reinstall it as you would normally. Make sure to choose 'English' in the drop-down menu. If it still doesn't work, a little trip to the technician would cost just a little ;)|||well i found this http://beqiraj.com/windows/2002/lip/inde鈥?/a>








you just download and install it|||Basically, you can't. Windows is supplied in language specific editions. If you want an English version, you have to buy the English version. The Chinese version contains no English.

No comments:

Post a Comment