Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm going for a chinese takeaway for the first time,what should I order?

I'm 18 and have never had a chinese takeaway before. I'm going with some friends and don't know what to order.I've seen the menu and it has so many things. Of course I could order something British but I want to try something different.I don't like sweet and sour,seafood or bean sprouts so what would you suggest I order? Is there anything to avoid? Thanks x|||Dear, you should eat fried rice and egg rolls, those are always good :).|||Get some fried rice with chicken or beef in it...and an egg roll...|||chicken and cashew nuts in black bean sauce with egg fried rice





ace!|||Chicken Balls with Curry Sauce





Or





King Prawns in Black Bean sauce with boiled rice.


Delicious|||oooh!! exciting!


maybe theyll have a buffet and you can try a bit of everything - ring and ask.





if not, go for just a regular curry (chicken, mushrm etc) with some egg fried rice.





and ask if you are unsure, the worst thing would be ending up with something you hate!





enjoy!|||Maybe some sesame or orange chicken, or fried rice with a meat you like.|||My favourite starters are: chicken/prawn satay (with peanut sauce), sesame prawn toast, and spring rolls.





For main, there is such a variety of things. But these are three of my favourites: Chicken/beef/prawn with green peppers in black bean sauce, Szechuan prawn/chicken, and fried prawn/chicken in sea spice sauce (the last two can be a little spicy but you can tell them how hot you want it or that you want it mild). And then choose rice or noodles to go with it.





Oooh, that's made me very hungry!|||Anything with chicken is usually a fairly safe bet, how about chicken and cashew nuts with egg fried rice. Or chow mein which is noodles either plain or with the addition of chicken/beef/pork or the dreaded prawns. There's usually something on Chinese takeaway menus to please everyone. If you're having dessert toffee apple or banana is nice after. Don't forget to get a fortune cookie too. Enjoy.|||for "being in Uni" ur certainly not very smart

No comments:

Post a Comment