Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Motorola a1200 has everything in Chinese. How can I change it to English, since I can't read the menus?

First : Do you see the 4 dots on the top left corner? If you do press it


Second : After you press it a menu should pop up with a lot of different icons. Look for one that's a screwdriver and a wrench


Third : Click it, that's the setup. Then, count down from the top to the 5th one. On top of the 5th one you should see a white box that you can open and has 3 words in it ( the one with the box is the 4th one). Click the one below it and the first one on the list will be english. Select it and your done. Tell me if you can't do it. Send me a email with your email address and i'll provide pictures. Good luck!|||go to a chinese shop and ask them|||Hahahaha...thats too bad!





Guess you better learn Chinese











Sorry, can't help you there|||I know my iPod manual has instructions on "reverting to English" so you may want to check the motorola site for the steps (its a common problem)|||hahah.


go back to the store and maybe they'll probably help you.


[ maybe even a new fone , if not. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment