Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chinese (Traditional) pinyin on XP?

I want Taiwan Chinese (traditional) pinyin on my XP. I had it before, but now I don't.


When I tried to do it again, I cant find it. Am I doing it right?





Control Panel-%26gt;


Regional and Language Settings-%26gt;


Languages tab-%26gt;


Details button-%26gt;


Input Language (drop down menu) -%26gt; Chinese (Taiwan)


Keyboard layout/IME (Drop down menu)-%26gt;


In this menu I only see:


Chinese (Traditional) - Alphanumeric


Chinese (Traditional) - Array


Chinese (Traditional) - Big5 Code


Chinese (Traditional) - ChangJie


Chinese (Traditional) - DaYi


Chinese (Traditional) - New ChangJie


Chinese (Traditional) - Phonetic


Chinese (Traditional) - Unicode


Chinese (Traditional) - U.S. Keyboard


(and a host of other non-Chinese keyboards)





What can I do to get my beloved Pinyin back?





I see Pinyin for Chinese (PRC) but that is simplified, not traditional.


Please help!|||When you click on the one that says U.S. keyboard you should able to input pinyin.I think.Give it a try.Sorry if it doesn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment